Professor of Center of Reproductive Medicine, Shandong University.
- Dr.Yan’s interests lie in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and Reproductive Genetics.
- Dr. Yan participated in the research of preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)/ recurrent pregnany loss (RPL)
- He has published over 40 peer-reviewed papers in top journals.
- Yan J#, et al. Live Birth with or without Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy. N Engl J Med. 2021 Nov 25;385(22):2047-2058.
- Zirui Dong#, Junhao Yan#, Fengping Xu#, et al. Genome Sequencing Explores Complexityof Chromosomal Abnormalities in Recurrent Miscarriage. Am J Hum Genet. 2019 Oct 29.
- Zhang L#, Wei D, Zhu Y, Jiang W, Xia M, Li J, Yan J*, Chen ZJ. Interaction of acrocentric chromosome involved in translocation and sex of the carrier influences the proportion of alternate segregation in autosomal reciprocal translocations. Hum Reprod. 2019 Feb 1;34(2):380-387.
- Xin Q#, Kong S#, Yan J#, et al.Polycomb subunit BMI1 determines uterine progesterone responsiveness essential for normal embryo implantation. J Clin Invest. 2018 Jan 2;128(1):175-189.
- Zhang Q, Li G, Zhang L, Sun X, Zhang D, Lu J, Ma J, Yan J*, Chen ZJ. Maternal common variant rs2305957 spanning PLK4 is associated with blastocyst formation and early recurrent miscarriage. Fertil Steril. 2017 Apr;107(4):1034-1040.